Dear customers and suppliers,
Base on good corporate governance, Enerco is committed to ethical business practices in compliance with the law of the countries we do business with.
Our aim is to provide all stakeholders – suppliers, customers, employees, partners and shareholders a clear understanding of our expectations and activities and to explain our guiding principles of business conduct.
We value partners that :
- have a certified quality, environmental health and safety management system
- are committed to a sound corporate governance
- are financially sound
- are committed to develop sustainable partnerships.
We expect every supplier to adhere to our Code of Conduct including ethical behavior and good corporate governance.
The following requirements are applicable for all suppliers:
- Respect for human rights and shared commitment to Enerco RPO International Code of Conduct.
- Comply with all applicable trade and commercial laws
- Cooperate with requests to verify compliance with the chain of custody.
We exercise due diligence to ensure socially and environmentally responsible sourcing of raw materials and other goods in our supply chain.
- We are committed to long term supply contracts and off-take agreements that are based on mutual trust and benefit to ensure sustainability.
- We conduct due diligence of new suppliers and focus in particular on the following:
- Quality, Environment, Health and Safety, Human Rights, Labor Standards and Anti-Corruption.
- We conduct supplier reviews to ensure:
- Traceability of raw materials and other goods;
- That they adhere to respective international standards and regulations.
- We perform audits of our purchasing activities by independent auditing companies.
- We regularly educate and train our employees involved in purchasing of raw materials and other
Goods on the implications of the Code of Conduct and on relevant market developments.
8 PAHs (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon) are :
EU Tyre Labeling EC/1222/2009 :
- Rolling Resistance/Fuel Efficiency.
- Better Wet Grip for Safety.
- External noise.